EXPERIMENTAL NARRATIVES | PIECES OF MEMORY | IMAGINARY LANDSCAPES | rituals | IMPERFECTION | TO PLAY ...
RUJA PRESS is an independent editorial founded in London (year 2014), by artist&architect Ruohong Wu and artist Jose Ja Ja Ja. RUJA PRESS is aiming to construct open dialogues with alternative languages of art, mainly focuses on experimental digital drawing, abstract comics, visual arts and exhibitions.
From latter July 2016, RUJA PRESS is relocated in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- We do not appear in many bookshops, but you can find us in many publishing and art festivals internationally.
- ELCAF | London | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017
- FANZINES! | Paris | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017
- TOKYO ART BOOK FAIR | Tokyo | 2016
- MISS READ | Berlin | 2016 | 2017
- GRAFIXX | Antwerp | 2016
- ZINE CAMP | Rotterdam | 2016
- LIBROS MUTANTES | Madrid | 2015 | 2016 | 2017